Click to Home

Go To Search
The City of Guymon
The City of Guymon
424 N Main St.
Guymon, OK 73942
(580) 338-0137

Reporting Animal Issues

If you need to report an animal issue you can contact the Animal Shelter during operating hours at 580-338-6461.  If it is an emergency and there is no answer at the Animal Shelter you can contact City Hall at 580-338-3396 or the Guymon Police Department at 580-338-6525 to have an Animal Control Officer notified of the situation.