Boards and Commissions

How do I apply for a Board or Commission?

You can apply for a Board or Commission by filling out this form.

Your application will be given to the City Clerk and to the Department Head at the City of Guymon that oversees the particular board or commission you are interested in.

In the meantime if you have any questions, you may contact the City Clerk at 580-338-3396. We appreciate your interest in the City of Guymon and your willingness to serve!