Permits and Licenses

City of Guymon business licenses and permits can be purchased through the utility billing office during regular business hours.

Licenses and permits available includes: Mixed Beverage License, Liquor License, Non-intoxicating Beverage License, Food / Restaurant License, Pawnshop, Daycare, Fishing, and Solicitors Permit to name a few.

Contact the City Clerk Utility Billing Office at 580-338-3396 to find out if your business, profession, or trade require a special license or permit.

Contractor Licenses

Electrical Master $50.00
Electrical Journeyman $25.00
Electrical Apprentice $25.00
Mechanical Master $50.00
Mechanical Journeyman $25.00
Mechanical Apprentice $25.00
Plumbing Master $50.00
Plumbing Journeyman $25.00
Plumbing Apprentice $25.00
General Contractor $50

*Maximum charge per company $125.00
  1. Licenses are valid from January 1 to December 31 annually.
  2. Licenses are available at Guymon City Hall, 424 N Main St., Guymon, OK 73942 (580)-338-3396.
  3. Please bring your current Oklahoma license (issued by Construction Industries Board), proof of liability insurance and workers compensation.

Building Permits