Frequently Asked Questions for City Elections

When is Election day?

April 2nd, 2019 at the Texas County Election Office ( 301 N Main St.)                                                      7:00 a.m. to 7p.m.

Can I vote in the April 2, 2019 election?

As long as you are a resident of the City of Guymon and are registered to vote no later than March 8, 2019.

How do I register to vote?

Visit https://www.ok.gov/elections/Voter_Info/Register_to_Vote/index.html.

When is the deadline to request an absentee ballot for the April 2019 election?

March 27, 2019 at 5:00 p.m.

Are there early voting options?

Yes. Early voting will be at the Texas County Election Board Office (Courthouse Annex, 301 N. Main St.) on Thursday, March 28th from 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. and on Friday, March 29th from 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.

Where are the City's polling locations?

Church of Latter Day Saints          5402 Memory Lane

PTCI Conference Room                 607 S Main St

Texas Co Activity Center                 5th and Sunset

First Christian Church                    802 N Quinn St

First Baptist Church                       2201 N Lelia St

How do I determine my polling location?

Visit https://services.okelections.us/voterSearch.aspx or contact the Texas County Election Board at 580-338-7644.

I still have an election question that hasn't been answered. Who do I contact?

Contact the Texas County Election Board:

Location: Courthouse Annex, 301 N. Main St.

Phone: 580-338-7644.

Email: texascounty@elections.ok.gov

Office Hours: Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.